After a dominating performance at Epsom last weekend and winning the Investec Coronation Cup in fine fashion, Aidan O’Brien has announced that St. Nicholas Abbey will next hit the track at Royal Ascot next month to compete in the King George VI And Queen Elizabeth Stakes.
O’Brien made some comments this week concerning the future of both St. Nicholas Abbey and Wonder of Wonders, a horse that finished second in the Investec Oaks at Epsom. “Both St. Nicholas Abbey and Wonder of Wonders have come out of last weekend looking good and are in good racing form”, stated O’Brien and his wife AnneMarie.
The King George VI and Queen Elizabeth Stakes will be held on July 23rd. Wonder of Wonders next run according to the O’Brien’s will be the Irish Oaks. It is certain that both of the horses will be one of the top favourites for each of the races that they are entered in.
- Camelot Gets King George Entry
- Dancing Rain Has Eyes Set On Darley Irish Oaks
- Rewilding Listed As The Favourite For The King George VI And The Queen Elizabeth Stakes
- The Investec Coronation Cup Is On Friday
- Nathaniel Looking For King George Repeat