One of the most important aspects of betting is knowing when and how much to bet, having this knowledge is often referred to as a ‘staking plan’ or ‘staking strategy’. If staking and money management is mishandled it is quite possible to make a loss despite having a winning system, so how do you ensure you are correctly staking and utilising your betting bank to its full potential? Excel and other admin tools can be used to calculate winnings but it can be time consuming and difficult (depending on your level of programming), what’s needed is a tool specifically designed for the professional punter, what’s needed is ‘Staking Machine’.
What is ‘The Staking Machine’?
The staking machine is another one of those tools all professional punters should have, it allows you to:
1. Fit staking models to past data and view the results (your personal records or a tipster’s).
2. Filter past data by odds range and view the staking plan results.
3. View each way staking plan results.
4. Include Betfair and Betdaq commision on calculations.
5. Automate betting on the betting exchanges using Gruss.
6. Calculate results for dutching of bets.
7. View many important aspects of the past data (strike rate, place rate, edge) to make better informed decisions.
8. Easily compile graphs and analysis of the data.
9. Apply staking plans for both back and lay type bets.
10. Import data easily from www.racing-index.com.
11. Access all the data at www.napstats.co.uk
12. Monte Carlo feature to create a confidence test of your data.
13. Easily load data using CSV or TXT files.
14. Copy data direct from excel into the TSM interface.
Ever wondered what your biggest losing/winning sequence was? What it was in €$? What the percentage loss/win was when compared to your overall bank? Perhaps you wish to know the expected longest losing run based upon strike rate? Or maybe you wish to know the strike rate? Your ‘edge’? The staking machine can help with all of these questions and a lot lot more.
There are 23 different backing staking strategies to choose from, 2 each way and a further 16 for the checking of laying systems, if there is a way to increase your ROI, TSM will find it. The additional Monte Carlo simulation model allows you to re-shuffle the order of your bets 100,000 times, this effectively allows you to see your average ROI over 100,000 simulations and more importantly the probability of going bankrupt.
Analysing past data in order to better utilise the betting bank in the future is just one of the many tasks a pro punter must deal with but it is also one of the most essential, without effective money management and a staking strategy you will not have enough confidence to bet large amounts when you should and refrain from betting when necessary. The graphs and data supplied by TSM allow you to better understand the system you are using, better utilise your bank, maximise your profit and be confident whilst betting.
Like betangel this is a product that we at racepedia.co.uk recommend and with TSM currently offering a free trial, what have you got to lose?
- How to Estimate Your Longest Losing Sequence
- D’Alembert Staking Plan
- Horse Racing Applied Probability
- Understanding the Kelly Criterion
- What Does ‘Parimutuel’ Mean?